Position: Experienced Optical Assistant
Location: St James’s Park, London SW1
Hours: Part time or Full time role available
Salary: dependent on experience
Unia Opticians is looking for an experienced Optical Assistant our join our
unique practice, based in the heart of St James’s Park, London.
We have been established for over 28 years and have a very loyal client base,
as well as attracting patients new to the area.
You will be joining a small and efficient team, who have a genuine
commitment to customer care. Please email your CV to
About the role
– Working as a team with a focus on high levels of customer service.
– Welcome/acknowledge all patients entering practice.
– Provide a comprehensive dispensing service and carry out collections,
– Be able to converse about contact lenses with knowledge of products and
– Various admin tasks in conjunction with colleagues, such as spectacle and
contact lens ordering, NHS form submission, Standing order statement
-Previous optical and customer care experience
-Passionate and enthusiastic about offering great service
-Must be calm comfortable and confident at all times when talking to
-Be able to listen and acknowledge requirements
-Strong team player
-Good administrative skills